Instruction(3G Programmable Flybarless System) :
|Specification(3G Programmable Flybarless System) :|
|●3-axis gyroscopic flybarless system to simulate the stability of mechanical flybar system, yet at the same time achieving agile 3D performance.
●Utilizes Silicon Micro Machine (SMM) sensors for excellent stability.
●12 bit processors providing ultra high resolution, resulting in highly precise controls
●Software upgradable through PC interface adapter
●Simplistic setup process without the need of external devices. Setup is done through 5 steps and 2 sensitivity adjustments. Rudder setup is identical to GP780 gyro, minimizing learning curve.
●Flybarless system dramatically improves 3D power output and efficiency, resulting in reduced fuel or electricity consumption.
●Highly sensitive gyroscopic sensors combined with advanced control detection routine providing higher hovering and aerobatic stability than other flybarless system.
●Suitable for all CCPM and mechanical mixing system.
●Comaptible with helicopter of all sizes from T-Rex 250 to T-Rex 700.
●Innovative Pitch Gau as an aid to facilitate pitch adjustments.
●High frame rate signal output for faster and higher precision servo response.
●Capable to operate between 3V to 8.4V, compatible with high voltage servos.
●Small footprint, light weight, minimalists and reliable design.
|●Suitable Voltage Range:DC 3~8.4V|
●Current Comsumption:<80mA @ 4.8V>
●Flip and Roll rate detection speed: :±300degrees/sec
●Rudder rate detection speed:±500degrees/sec
●Sensor resolution: 12bit
|Specification(T-REX 550E) :|
|● Length: 1042mm|
● Height: 364mm
● Main Blade Length: 520mm
● Main Rotor Diameter: 1188mm
● Tail Rotor Diameter: 254mm
● Motor Drive Gear:16T
● Main Drive Gear:170T
● Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 180T
● Tail Drive Gear: 40T
● Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.62:4.5
● Weight(With Motor): 1800g
● Flying Weight: Approx. 2800g
|Specification(T-REX 550E) :||Accessories:|
1. Newly designed aerodynamically efficient metal main blade control system, with high rigidity and superior control precision.
2. New lightweight high precision main gear, with excellent balance and stability.
3. New lightweight metal main gear hub.
4. New lightweight rigid metal main shaft bearing blocks.
5. Integrated swash anti-rotation guide and gyro mounting platform.
6. Convenient carbon fiber ESC mount for installation either on top of tail boom mount for maximum cooling from main blades, or under rudder servo for maximum flexibility.
7. Dual section battery mount for optimal CG position based on battery weight.
8. 3K carbon fiber side frame and base plate, simple yet highly rigid for ease of maintenance.
9. 600 helicopter grade ψ21.5mm diameter tail boom providing superior rigidity and stability.
10. Newly designed rear mounted rudder servo mount, for pleasing aesthetic as well as improving side frame strength and protection to the rudder servo.
11. High speed rated thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
12. High efficiency torque tube drive.
13. High strength carbon fiber used on tail fins and tail boom supports.
14. New lightweight landing gears.
15. High grade airbrushed fiberglass canopy.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
●T-REX 550E 3G Kits Set X1
Find something wrong in this description?